Turmeric is Since time immemorial, turmeric has been the mainstay of any household as a key culinary spice, beauty aid and medicine believed to have anti-microbial properties. Modern science has now proven that turmeric is an excellent remedy for rashes, asthma and allergies, a rich source of vitamin E, a tumor suppressor and a powerful liver tonic.
- It is Anti inflammatory and an excellent home remedy for allergic rashes and asthma etc.
- It is very rich in antioxidants property
- It is very effective antibiotic , antiviral and antimicrobial.
- It is an excellent liver tonic and rejuvenator.
How to use
- Can be taken with a cup of hot milk or a spoon of honey as a daily supplement or during allergy provoking seasons.
- Can be sprinkled into most dishes as a nutritive and health promoting spice.
- Can be made into a paste and applied on affected part of skin for eczema, psoriasis and acne problems, and cuts and small wounds too.